Interbank Burundi s.a.
As a proximity and retail bank, Interbank Burundi operates on three main segments of customers:
- the customers from the Bujumbura Central Market, main supply centre of the capital city, and traders from upcountry and secondary markets of Bujumbura, Gitega, Ngozi, Kirundo and Muyinga;
- the whole of dry and fresh food distribution ensuring mainly the essential supplies to big social entities, i.e. army, schools, hospitals, prisons, etc.;
- The imports sector, essentially hardware, regrouping mainly the Asian merchants, fuel sector and building materials.
With 25% of market share, Interbank Burundi appears to be the second bank in the Burundian financial system.
With a rich distribution network of ten sites of exploitation, Interbank Burundi offers a service of proximity in many districts of the capital and urban centres like
At the counters of the branches of this inter-connected network, our customers have the whole services of a retail bank: domestic means of payment, and even international transfers to the Place de l'Indépendance Branch, loans, saving, investments, …
- Deposits and Withdrawals
With an IBB branches network, no more need of being at your branch to feed your account or to take away of funds. The fact of presenting at any branch of the network does the bill; the network deals with the rest.
For the countryside tradesmen that get supplied in Bujumbura, the anguish of coming down to the city with huge sums of money is over. So is that of going upcountry with the reap of your sales in town. Present yourself only at any city Interbank Burundi Branch:
- at the Central Agency at the Headquarters,
- at the Marché Central Branch,
- at the Quartier Asiatique Branch,
- at the Place de l'Indépendance Branch,
- at the Buyenzi Branch,
- at the Jabe Branch
and there you will be served.
- Transfert de fonds
At your service in Bujumbura, two Branches' Central Offices, one in the Quartier Asiatique and the other at the Marché Central, deal with all your transfers of funds, 7 days a week, in your favour or in favour of your suppliers or services provider.
Speed is guaranted: all the orders deposited are carried out in the same day.
For your international transfers, the Place de l'Indépendance Branch is open from Monday to Saturday.
Boulevard du 1er Novembre
Inside BRARUDI Brewery
Tel : (257) 21 09 41
from Monday to Friday:
from 07h30' to 17h00'